Thursday, April 10, 2008

Road Trip!!!

It's road trip time, ladies and gentlemen! I decided since I'm not currently employed that I'd treat myself to a little driving adventure. So I headed out today (after a long goodbye with my husband) and made the short jaunt to Portland to spend a couple of days with my brother-in-law Thomas and his fiance Monique. I've been told that I'll be put to work helping them do little crafty wedding-related projects (get invitations ready to mail out & assemble wedding favors) but I'm really just looking forward to spending time with them, drinking lots of tea and definitely laughing...a lot.
I'm planning on crashing here until Saturday and then making the long drive down to Bakersfield to visit with my folks and some great friends.

I've packed my iPod, huge book of cds, a sack full of snacks and a tank full of gas...

Stay tuned for more updates!

1 comment:

lorieloo said...

ooooh road trip!!!!

i hope you're having fun and driving safe!

luv ya