Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ready or Not...

I'm not even ashamed to admit that Erich & me and our good friends Josh and Teresa just spent a GOOD 2 hours playing hide and go seek in the dark at their house.

Yes, they're the ones with the adorable 4 year old (crap! can he really be 4 already?). Yes, he loves playing Hide & Seek.

And yes, he had already gone to bed 3 hours earlier.

We were 4 grown adults playing this child's game for 2 hours. It was maybe the most fun I've had in a really long time. I'm not too bad a hider, if I do say so myself.

Note to self: be extra careful when being the seeker, especially when seeking in the dark, because you can come to know your friends a lot more than you might wish to.

1 comment:

Darryl & Kathy Bowe said...

Reminds me of the time my college roommate and I decided to wrestle blind-folded in our room. Did NOT turn out well!