Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photomania...

It's been a long time, I know. I have no excuses except that life has been crazy and I've been too tired to post. But, per Christie's sweet insistence, I've dragged my sorry butt off the couch to post some pics about life in the past month...

First off, Anna's wedding spectacular. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I'd taken, but here's a small glimpse into the wedding weekend.

First, for Anna's bachelorette party, we had a low-key night with a few close gal pals spent enjoying mexican food and margaritas before going to see a late night showing of Mamma Mia! Anna is a huge ABBA fan and really wanted to see this film together, but up until a couple of days before the festivities we weren't even sure if it would still be in theaters. Luckily for us, it was and we had a blast! Singing along, dancing in our seats, laughing hysterically at how obnoxious we must've appeared to everyone else in the theater...it was perfect.

Just a few of the gals (from left to right) Emily, Danae, Anna, Melissa & Abbi

Me & Abbi

Emily & me


Anna getting ready before the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner


Myself, Anna & Emily


Emily making it happen

Finally the big day arrived and Anna was anything but nervous. Emily and I spent the night on a mattress in Anna's living room and were startled awake when Anna screamed "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!" She headed off to have coffee with Eric to spend valuable time together and exchange gifts before getting ready for the rest of the day. The gals started arriving to get ready and visit...that's when time started to fly by. Before we knew it, we were all dressed and heading to the Daughter's of the American Revolution mansion to take pictures. In the blink of an eye we were headed to the church to watch this amazing couple take their vows in front of family and friends.

All the while Anna was composed, excited, giddy, and calm. I was amazed. All of the planning she had put into the day and everything went off without a hitch. And she looked beautiful.

The blushing bride

All in all, it was an honor to stand by her side on one of the most important days in her life.

I love you, Anna!!

3 comments:

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

WOW! I love her funky bride look! It's very original and sass-a-licious. And your bachelorette make-up is looking FABU, I might add.

I've been wondering where you were too... I'm glad you're back in the swing of things!

Olive Oyl said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love layered dresses with different fabrics!!

I'm so happy your back, Stacia. I did a happy dance in my seat when I saw you had updated! :)

David Anderson said...

Hey Friend!!
I love, love, love your hair!! Looks really good with the color and cut!! Matches your fun, funky, fresh persona...yea I used all those words, hope your well in S-town!!